09 December 2012

My non-hijabi style

I have no idea what to post about in terms of hijab style these days so I thought I'd show you what I wore the other day to a surprise party I went to for this adorable 11 year old girl who had just come back from hajj. Obviously the stuff is not exactly the same but it's very similar. I'm pretty unadventurous when it comes to non-hijabi fashion, I don't really like crazy dresses so I tend to always go for jeans + t-shirt + heels.
 
Peplum

 
Love peplum tops :)

7 comments:

❤ αmαℓ said...

Cute outfit :) Mashallah

Al-salaam alaikum said...

I think "unadventurous" is a good thing in this case.... :)

LK said...

That shirt is awesome

StylishMuslimah said...

LK: Yeh I love those style of tops!

zahrarumahmuslim said...

Hey that outfit is awesome~

you can visit us for hijab - jilbab style <3
www.zahrarumahmuslim.blogspot.com
^^

amigirlsmile said...

I came across you'r blog yesterday and i was immediately in love with it!!♥ I created my very own blog today afternoon. can you please check it out and give me some ideas on how to improve it...thank you! and all the outfit sets were created by me :)

StylishMuslimah said...

Glad you like the blog! I like your style btw :) Your blog looks good! salam x