I have a bit of a weakness for watching these sorts of tag on YouTube and reading them on people's blogs. I don't know, perhaps I need to get a life. Anyway, I decided to tag myself like a saddo and do this 13 personal questions tag that's been going around YT and Blogger lately.
1. What do you order at Starbucks? Last time I went I got this lime refresher drink but I do try to avoid Starbucks.
3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you? I once got stuck in a toy car in Sainsbury's.
4. Name one thing that you want to do before you die. Take my parents to Makkah. They've taken me so many times, it's time to attempt to repay them.
5. What's one food that you cannot live without? Rice.
6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by? YOLO.
JOKE!! I hate that bloody phrase.
7. What do you like and dislike about the YT/blogger community? I like that people are free to express their opinions, and it's not just the ones that shout the loudest that get heard like in "real" life. I hate when people post close-ups of their food. Does anyone actually care?
8. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes? I'm sort of ashamed to admit this because I kind of made fun of one of his songs a little while ago but it's "La Yestahel" by Amr Diab. You can check it out below if you like.
9. What kind of style would you define yourself as having? Depends very much on my mood.
11. Two hobbies. Blogging; walking around aimlessly.
12. Two pet peeves. The sound of people eating bananas; people with poor personal hygiene.
13. Guilty pleasures. Unnecessary amounts of shopping. Not that I'm encouraging anyone..!
I tag everyone! Post a link in the comments if you do it, I want to read yours :)