10 September 2014

Wishlist!

Well, more of a shopping list :D


A new laptop!! I'm thinking of jumping on the MacBook bandwagon as the reviews are really good and it looks cool but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does anyone know of any good alternatives? I'm not studying anymore and have an iPad so only use my laptop for the internet, watching films and occasionally games and word processing. I've seen laptops for a couple hundred pounds with good reviews but I'm not sure. I currently have a Sony Vaio which served me well through university but it's dying on me :'(


Armani Mania perfume. One of the nicest perfumes I've ever smelt! I've re-bought it twice and need to stock up again.


Benefit They're Real mascara. If you're looking for the best mascara ever made, look no further. I've tried manyyy mascaras in my time and this is by far the best. Again, I need to repurchase.


Work clothes! Sooo alhamduli'Allah I got a job recently which insha'Allah I'll be starting in a couple of weeks (eek!). And a new job means a new wardrobe, right? I am planning to go on a *little* shopping spree next week. Maybe I'll show you guys the stuff in a haul post :D


A silver watch. I'm really liking this one. I have it in gold but it looks just as awesome in silver..



This River Island peplum jacket.. I LOVE it! Hope it's still in stock next time I'm there!



A cat ^-^ I actually really want a puppy but the rents wouldn't ever let me. Cats are the next best thing though and they're so bloody cute!


Ahhhhhh!!! Cuteness overload!!

Anyway! Does anyone have any laptop recommendations? Or shall I just get a MacBook?

No comments: