25 June 2016

I'm back!



Ramadan Mubarak everyone! It's been a year, and it's gone very quickly. I feel like it was yesterday that I made that post saying I was no longer going to blog. I was sad and angry with the world and the evil that exists within it and to be honest, I still am. But in hindsight I don't think that was a good enough reason to stop blogging.

I am most likely talking to myself - my followers have slowly deserted this blog and I don't blame them for that. But I have decided to come back anyway. I'll fill you in with what I've been doing and I'll continue posting about fashion and my life.

I sincerely thank the people who have continued to leave comments on here - you're amazing and I will respond to all the comments in due course.

Insha'Allah speak to you very soon.

Lots of love,
Z x

4 comments:

Naddy said...

Salam, welcome back. The blogging world is like the sea, there's current in and current out. I think I am going to blog until I can't type or until Google started asking for payment.

Yukirat said...

Hurray!!! So glad it's back and updating again! Some of your posts are the biggest eye-openers and I'm glad I stopped by just to revisit the posts about fashion in different countries.

HonestOmnivore said...

I found your blog today. I'm Christian, but I have many Muslim friends and find much joy and light in your faith. I found your blog while looking for options for riding attire :) I'm returning to Egypt this fall and wanted to find some better outfits for riding while there, that would both fit the culture and be comfortable.

I love your writing style and I hope you return to blogging soon!

StylishMuslimah said...

Thank you everyone, your comments mean a lot :D xxx