25 November 2012

Fluffy fur

I am really liking the fur collar trend at the moment, but it is a bit difficult to pull it off with a headscarf. Or so I thought. Here are some pretty pictures that I wanted to share :)


I found these the other day and have none idea of their sources so if any of the photos belongs to you just let me know.


Blackballerina Tea said...

Asalamu alaykum sister, it is winter here in Alberta, Canada so I rock niqab, abaya and fur collar coat. Try it out, it's so simply, nice and elegant! <3

Michelle Maddocks said...

Love this collection :)

circleofchaos said...

Wonderful post.^^
Maybe follow each other???
My Blog

circleofchaos said...

Thanks,for the follow.^^
Follow you back on gfc.

Marcela Gmd said...

Nice post!!! thank you so much for your visit!!!
I follow you now!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

Muslimah Delights said...

Is the first picture a mannequin or a person made up to look like one?! :O

StylishMuslimah said...

It's a doll :D xx

marshi maru said...

follow here :)