15 March 2009

Hijab Wedding Dress Sale

The best modest wedding dress shop on the net (in my humble opinion) is having a sale until the end of March and the prices are incredibly low! If you're getting married and want a modern style wedding dress that is also hijab appropriate I would highly recommend you visit this site and insha'Allah you'll find the perfect dress :D Here are some of my favorites:

I love this one, it has a Moroccan feel to it and isn't too over the top and what's more, it's yours for 612 euros, bargain! (was 765 euros):

This one comes with a cute and convenient jacket for those who don't want a long sleeved dress. It used to be 865 euros but is now just 692 :D

This next one is sooooo pretty! It's has some really elegant detailing and at 592 euros from 740, it's not a bad deal either!

This one is probably my favorite, I love all! It's 667 euros from 833:

There are lots more great Muslim wedding dresses to find at www.buyweddingdress.net for new low prices so go and check it out. Take a look at the gowns while you're at it - a few of them could be hijabified.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wooow, they all look soo lovely.
I liked the last one best too

Anonymous said...

Nice, cool & fashionable wedding dress. I love them all :)

Fazi
http://www.halallipstick.com

Anonymous said...

They are all sooo pretty except why are they all white? :o

Anonymous said...

I wanto to redo my wedding waaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaa (this is me crying) waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

you could also find hijab friendly wedding dresses at places like www.latterdaybride.com (temple gowns), www.tovamarc.com, www.eternitygowns.com (sacred), and www.razadesigns.com

Anonymous said...

These are New Look Clothing dresses for muslim women and I like it.

Emma-Louise said...

I'm already buying mine from BuyWeddingDress. Mine is the first one. I find it lovelier then the rest. Oh, by the way, I'm English and I'm going to marry a Muslim and live in Kuwait.

kathy said...

they all look so lovely and beautiful. i need to find a beautiful wedding gown like the ones that you're showing here. thanks for your help.

Sejuti said...

hey loving your blog follow me


http://modestylesej.blogspot.com/

Anis izyan Abd Rahman said...

beuty !

Kesuma said...

simple and beuty . but i like it !

Robes de mariage said...

Brides will really look gorgeous in this islamic wedding dresses

Anonymous said...

do they have color wedding dresses?

A lot of brides can wear white wedding dress said...

I adore what you have obtained here, adore what you are declaring and also the way you say it.choose cheap fabrics for your Prom Dresses, The most important fact is your Wedding Dresses style, make sure your ideas, good communication with your tailor, believe that you can get the perfect Discount Wedding Dresses, why not try to short wedding dress?

Anonymous said...

Muslimah786
Masha Allah
keep up the excellent work!
This website has really inspired me in being a better muslimah as i'm still in my teen years, and shaytaan is very strong at this stage
Keep posting up different pictures on how we can dress up an Islmic way but still look and feel FABULOUS!
Jazakallah

Unknown said...

I think Modest for a ONLY women walima Party. But not a mixed wedding, mixed walima not allowed anyway. But sisters should not wear this in public in front of non mahram. Nice dress for womens only walima agree. Or private Nikkah with only mahrams.