03 March 2009

Celebrity Style Steal.. Queen Rania of Jordan

According to the times magazine, Queen Rania is one of the 100 most influential people in the world and she also has a great wardrobe, perfect combo if you ask me! She doesn't wear the hijab but she dresses fairly modestly and most of what she wears is 'hijabifiable'. Here are some photos I like:

This green dress is so adorable, I've always said sleeved dresses are more glamorous than sleeveless ones..

I really like this outfit, all you would need to hijabify is to loose the belt and your good to go, it's also a look perfect for smart or casual depending on accessories:

Queen Rania with a bunch of hijabies, I could not possibly comment on all their outfits:

In a loooovely Palestinian galabya, where she is originally from:

What I love about her style is that it's smart but looks so effortless at the same time, like here:

I've tried to create an effortless-chique look here that's smart-casual:

Smart/Casual

Smart/Casual - by Zaenab

Hope you like her glamorous style too! More celebrity style steals coming soon, Insha'Allah.

13 comments:

Muslimah2Muslimah said...

I agree... Queen Rania is such a doll! She is VERY inspiring and almost all of her outfits are hijab-friendly!

Anonymous said...

She would be an even stronger muslim women with hijab!!! inshallah she will wear it 1 day!! i wud show the world that strong women can wear hijab an we are not all dumb......inshallah khair jenny

Anonymous said...

I adore Queen rania. I drew a portrait of her in art class once. I know its not allowed in Islam but I was 13 and we had to pick someone and I didn't know it wasn't allowed so I still have the portrait in my room. its pretyy good too. Amazing post zaenab very inspiring!!

janan

Denish Ria Deniska said...

hello stylishmuslimah, you should check the DEBU community, they live in Indonesia, and i found that you are not really pay attention to Indonesian muslimah. Many of them are qute too. considering myself as one. so, musikdebu.com

lili said...

not judjing but i think it is quite shameful that the queen of jordan does not wear the hijab.... she should as a muslim... but it is my opinion only...

Anonymous said...

But, she shows her legs!! That isn't allowed in Islam.

Anonymous said...

This woman is misleading the muslim men and women in masses! She says scholars make the religion difficult by telling us which way to sleep, and what foot to enter the bathroom with, RASOOLULLAH (On Whom Be Peace) SAID THIS!!!

Outrageous woman, she has no knowledge and speaks as she wills...

As Al-Hasan Al Basree said:
'These people have become bored with worship, and speech has become light upon their tongues, and their piety has decreased, and that is why they speak'.

Stylecoach said...

Queen Rania is really beautiful. EXCELLENT!!!!

Nuriddeen bint Yusuf said...

She is SO beautiful. I don't wan't to judge her because she doesn't wear hijab, Insha Allah will increase her understanding of Islam and strengthen all of us, Ameen. But I do think she is a good role model because she shows the way Islam really should be through her charitable work -A beacon of light for the world!!!!

Anonymous said...

If you don't have true faith, no item of clothing can make up for it. I respect Queen Rania for her choice.

Fairouz said...

I love how everyone says "I'm not judging but..." and then goes ahead and judges her for not wearing hijab. A sister once told me that her hijab and jilbab alone does not her a better Muslim than everyone else and I completely agree with her. She may show her hair and ankles, but she also does many good things that not every covered Muslim would do.

Only God knows who is good and who's only good in appearance, so stop with the hijab-judging. Salaam.

StylishMuslimah said...

Fairouz.. Couldn't have said it better myself. Btw, I adore your name :D
Salaam
xxxx

Anonymous said...

why as a mislim is she wearing short skirts that reveal her flesh? this is haraam in islam. she obviously does not accept her cultural back-ground. its a shame. she is not beautiful.