09 December 2009

"Sorry.. I'm Busy"

I'm reaaally sorry to anybody who has emailed me recently with post requests and hasn't had a reply. I'm not being a stuck-up rude cow, I'm just really busy with university and stuff at the moment. I think I've already mentioned I have exams coming up after Xmas, so please excuse me of my rudeness lol. For what it's worth, I do read every email (apart from the ones that claim I have billions of pounds waiting for me in an African bank somewhere..) and try to answer them.

Wassalam

Zaenab :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your exams.

mine start next week.


-indonesian prince

yusako said...

"....that claim I have billions of pounds waiting for me in an African bank somewhere..) "

wow, great.. is it true, uhktii??
Subhanallah! :D Good Luck for your Exam, yeah.. InsyaAllah tanjahu...

StylishMuslimah said...

Indonesian Prince: Thanks, Insha'Allah you'll do good too!

Yoe: Shukran habibti! Noo, it's not true lol, I wouldn't need to sit any bloody exams if it was :/ Shame shame..

Wassalam
Zaenab

Anonymous said...

what is your major?

-indonesian prince

StylishMuslimah said...

If by major you mean what I'm studying, I'm doing pharmacy lol.

Wassalam.

Anonymous said...

i am doing global economics.

im surprised more people dont get into pharmaceuticals. a lot of money in that sector.

-indonesian prince