09 December 2008

Go Moroccan with Hijabi Couture

A lovely range of tunics, caftans, scarfs, dresses.. in fact you name it, they've got it all in a wonderfully modest and Moroccan style. I'm talking about the new hijabi shop on the net hijabi couture - it's well worth a visit and here are some samples of their collection to show you why:
Wow, I looove this outfit. I think I would buy the tunic and wear it with jeans though, but the purple goes so well with it:

Another great tunic and the prices are fair too:

I really want this bag!! It would 'Moroccanise' any outfit for sure

Check out these lush purple trousers, so comfy looking:

And finally, a great modern outfit but with a Moroccan twist:

So there you have it, the great new Moroccan style hijabi website well worth having a browse through, I know I will be :D

4 comments:

Francesca Najea Lujan said...

As-Salaamu-ALAIKUM!!! This is an E3id Said indeed. Thanks for the post, so very much. Please visit our blog: http://hijabicouture.blogspot.com or e-mail me at hijabicouture@gmail.com if you have any questions, concerns requests or troubles.
Alf Shukran,
Najea

Nawal said...

AA,

Fair prices??!!!! The Jilbabs and caftans are around 150 USD!!!!! The few items that were reasonably priced were a couple of the tunic shirts.

Hijabi Apprentice said...

Salaams! I have just recently placed my 2nd order with Hijabi Couture so needless to say I was pleased with both the customer service and quality.

Francesca Najea Lujan said...

As-Salaamu-Alaikum Nawal,
The prices are very fair, considering that the items you are referring to are made of the finest quality of fabrics and mostly made my hand. The sleeves, collars and other details were embroidered,crocheted and finished with processes that take weeks. So, considering the amount of time we take to make our clothes, $150.00 is very fair. To be more fair, please note that we have items that cost $10.00 on our website too. We also have a jilbab that we sell for $60.00, which you can order on my blog. So, please consider that you do get what you pay for - some items are worth $150 and even more.
Respectfully,
Najea